Date:
Sun, 11 Sep 2011 20:02:56 -0400
Hello, this has been bothering me so thought maybe I was not seeing it
right. On a facebook site set up for the triple f ferrets problem an
afa breeder posted they had not bred any ferrets when the last big
rescue ,the DMK, happened because they wanted to make room for the
rescues to find homes. they said they would do the same if the triple f
ones were rescued. someone also said the afa breeders would not breed
if this rescue happened also. I thought that was great but then went
to the breeders website and found this on it. see link. am i just not
looking at it right? It is upsetting that someone would say that when
they really had not done it. I think the DMK one was in 2007 and
early 2008. it makes me curious now to wonder who of the afa breeders
actually took in DMK rescues when it happened and did not breed to help
since that is another thing that has been said.

http://firestormferrets.com/pastkitsnew.html