From:
Deborah Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Oct 2000 09:57:02 AKDT
Hi there!

I tried wearing ferret fur last night.  Unfortunately, I ended up with a
scratched up neck and tickled ears.  Maybe I shouldn't wear ferret fur on
the same day the ferret gets her nails trimmed!  And freshly died hair
does increase the amount of tickles due to sniffing.

Oh boy, I sure do love Miss Lily-so-silly and her wonderful soft fur coat.
I just wish she'd stop boycotting the litter box.  And Patch kisses are
just divine!  Any time I'm feeling blue, Patch will cheer me up with super
kisses.

My heart just hurts to think that I will have to say goodbye to my furry
friends some day.

Take care everyone and take wonderful care of your ferrets because they
take such wonderful care of us!

Deb Adams