From:
KiSta Ferret Shelter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Jun 2000 08:27:28 -0400
Hello FML'ers,

I make gravy in huge 4 chicken batches, and always have loads of extra in
the freezer.  I'd be happy to send some frozen gravy to people, but the
only worry I would have is the hot weather.  In the winter, I had mailed
quite a few people some, but with the hot weather here, even with ice packs
in the shipping container, I would worry that the gravy might arrive
spoiled.

If anyone would be interested in having some sent to them, I'd be happy to
oblige.  I'd prefer to send them via express mail, which runs around $12.00
for shipping, but if you're in the NJ area, Priority Mail may get the gravy
to you in a quick enough time frame that the gravy wouldn't spoil by the
time it got there.  Priority Mail runs from $3.20 to $4.60 depending on the
amount of gravy and cold packs.

If you're interested, you can email me and we'll set it up.  My email addy
is [log in to unmask]

Kim

Want to help our shelter?  Click here:
for instant ferret karma!