From:
DAPHNE REDDY <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Jan 2010 04:22:21 -0800
Tinkerbell here again....thanks so much for the sweet letters several
of you have sent. I am waiting as several of you believe Santa might
find my package yet. I have discovered that even though my youngster
years left something to be desired, my "golden" years may truly be
golden. To go from being unamed and unwanted, to having so many people
write and show that they do care is an amazing thing, and stuff like
this makes my mom get all teary eyed, hug us close and we often get
extra treats when she is being sentimental!

Thanks for not letting me feel forgotten, it is a wonderful feeling.

Tink