Date:
Thu, 8 Aug 2002 12:07:34 +0200
Hey all,

I was checking Hooker's neck, and it was a hard job because all that fur,
and I found something looks like dry blood.

I thought that was because of Crook and Hooker's play, but can it be that
he bites her and she is not weeping, or doesn't care (cause she keeps
playing with him).

BTW - I've never saw a fresh blood, only those injuries.

what can I do ?  If I'll put on her bitter apple, they'll stop playing
together (I think)

Maya