From:
Judith White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Dec 1999 22:53:39 -0500
I received a call 12/10 from a nice man whose kids no longer give their
ferret enough attention.  Sometimes she gets out of her cage, sometimes she
doesn't.  She has no companions and needs some love.  She is gentle and
friendly.

Her name is Fets (yes, really).  She is a sable about 3 years old.  They
think she is a female, but I told him how to confirm this and I'll let you
know if her sex changes :)

Fets will come with an upgraded cage and all her equipment.  The family
will pay for her shots, which the vet they took her to told them she did
not need since she would never leave the house.  They live near me, in a
western suburb of Philadelphia, PA.

Please contact me if you are interested.  610-446-8036

Blessings
Judith