From:
Public Relations <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Jul 2000 11:24:02 -0400
We are very happy to announce that we have copies of The Wit & Wisdom of
the Modern Ferrets here at Ferret Wise shelter.  The generous folks ( and
ferrets) of Modern Ferret have donated 3 copies to Ferret Wise.  We would
like to offer these books to folks who are looking to purchase them-- with
ALL proceeds going to the Sterling rehabilitation fund!

Sterling will visit the vet ( tomorrow) Tuesday AM-- and hopefully Dr
Winnie will give him a barium x-ray & work up for blockage surgery - if
all goes well.  We hope that folks will contact us about interest in these
copies of Wit & Wisdom.  It is a very resourceful, insightful and FUN to
read book on ferrets which will bring smiles to human readers.  We are
asking a $12.95 retail price plus $2.00 shipping & Handling.

Once again we thank Eric Mary & the Modern ferrets for finding a way to
help the sheltered kids!  I know Sterling appreciates it as do we!

Alicia
at Ferret Wise
http://www.dartmouth.edu/~crassi/index.html
a 501c3 organization dedicated to rehabilitation of abused & neglected
ferrets please visit our sight and see our mission statement!

PS- Thanks Lana  S. for your foster donation to Sterlings recovery.
Donations can be made directly to:
Park Place Veterinary Hospital
92 Old Homestead Highway
Keene, NH  03431

PLease make sure to note client #706  for Sterling!

Thanks all!