From:
Tracy Kilmer-March <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Jul 2002 01:17:22 EDT
Hi everyone,
Well I am still holding on, no baby yet!  One more week and we are in the
safe zone!  While I have been on strict bedrest I have had one person who
has gone above and beyond to help/run things around here.  She has done
all the cage cleaning (for 40 ferrets), playtimes, changing waterbottles
2 times a day when it has hit 100+ (yes they are in A/C but when it gets
that hot it still gets to 80 in there room), taking four cages of sick
ferrets and hand feeding the kids.  Now you say this may not be a lot for
someone but I would like to thank my 8yr old daughter Miriah for everyone
to see.  She is the one who has done this (of course I check over
everything she does) she is spending her summer taking care of all these
ferrets so I will stay in bed and her soon to be little sister has a
chance to be born healthy and not to preterm.  Now anyone who has meet my
daughter will tell you she is quiet able to do what I have just stated.
Now what I ask is she has hit a down and has run out of energy as she
states (what a cutie).  What I would like is if anyone has an extra few
min's, could they send her a thank you note for caring for the fuzzies so
much?  Her email is [log in to unmask] I sure would like the help in
thanking her for caring so very much for the fuzzies!

Thanks in advance
Ferret dooks and Tug
Tracy March
Ferret Rescue Of Spokane & Spokane County
www.geocities.com/spokaneferretlady/rescue.html
1-509-262-9556