Date:
Mon, 31 Jan 2005 08:24:17 -0800
I have never done this before, so please forgive me if I'm doing it
wrong.  But I was just hoping that Saraferret would check on my Rudy to
make sure he is ok.  Saraferret, you seem so sweet, like my Rudy, I know
that you will help to make him feel comfortable.  My RudyBear just died
on Friday 1/28/05.  I miss him so much.  He is my sweet prince, was
always ready to give me a kiss and put a smile on my face.  I could be
having the worst day in my life, and all I had to do was look at Rudy,
and all was ok again.  I miss seeing him look at me, and watching him
dance just over the mere delight of watching a plastic bag being thrown
up in the air and floating back down on top of him.  He thought that was
just so crazy.  I miss kissing his belly.  I miss giving him hugs.

As far as I know, he doesnt know anyone up at the Bridge.  But I have
other little ones who have passed on before him, and I'm really hoping
they have met up and are showing Rudy all around and giving him lots of
comfort.  I'm hoping he has met up with Brasco, Ben, Tracker, and Brandy.
I'm hoping Brandy is giving him lots of love, and I hope the 3 boys are
making him smile all the time.  Please make sure they have shown him
where all his favorite things are - Ferretone, turkey soup, ferretbites,
a rice box, plastic bags, soft soft beds, toy mice on strings, crazy
balls, a bathtub (no water though!), tunnels galore of course,
cheweasels, and grass to explore in, and all his other favorite things.

Please tell Rudy his Momma and River and Raynie love him and miss him so
much.  Its not the same without him around.  I cant believe our time
together on earth is over already.  Its just not fair.

I love you Rudy!  I'll miss you till I see you again.

Thanks Saraferret.

Andrea