From:
joan joany <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Oct 2003 00:52:02 -0700
I found this quote in an article I was reading.  I have to admit I don't
follow politics but I think what I read was a good thing.  Does this
perhaps mean that Californians will be a step closer to being able to
legally own ferrets if what he said becomes a reality?

""The governor also criticized a comment the actor made at a town hall
meeting Monday night suggesting he might support eliminating the state
Environmental Protection Agency because of its overlapping role with the
federal environmental agency.  We don t want to turn over our environment
to the federal government, Davis said.  Schwarzenegger spokesman Sean
Walsh said Davis comment was misleading, saying Schwarzenegger did not
favor eliminating the California EPA but wants to make it more efficient
and ensure it works closely with the federal EPA.""

I cetainly hope this is a good thing.

Joan