From:
Chris Berry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Nov 1997 11:09:50 -0500
Hi All! Have to brag!

I took Fidget to the Sesquehanna Valley Ferret Club show in New Cumberland,
PA on Nov.  1.  Not only did we have a really good time and I bought lots of
neat stuff and his "grandma" bought him lots of great stuff, but I am quite
happy to report that he made the evening news on channel 21!  He was shown
being held up and then they showed him nosing around the lense of the camera
(so it was a great close up!)

If anyone was there for the costume even Fidget was the king.  My better
half's mom and I made him a crushed velvet robe with gold lame lining and a
collar piece to match as well as a cute little crown.

I'm not sure if I got more goodies or he did, but we both had lots of fun
and Fidget slept the rest of the day and all through the night!

cheers
chris and Fidget

--
Bacca's Menagerie