From:
Lizabeth G Stanley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Jun 1999 09:54:41 -0400
I am just curious.  I read in another post here that ferrets see in red
tones.  Would a ed litter box make a difference then?  (Can they see it
better?) I used to have a gray triangle shaped box for my babies and they
didnt seem to impressed with it.  Then I got one of the Sheppard and Green
boxes that are shaped round in the front but have a corner in the back and
both of them are almost 100% now.  I figured the shape would make a
difference, but could the colour help too?  My babies actually remember
where it is and will go back to it even if they are in a different room!
(VERY impressive I think)

liz, nicky, and daisy-lathan=20