From:
Date:
Wed, 15 Oct 2003 11:22:41 EDT
As we are getting ready for our Fundraiser Open House on Nov.  8th.  We
realize we still need a few things.

Folding chairs

Food and drink donations for the guests

Help to get everyone cleaned up for the event, a major cleaning day will
take place 1 week before the event, contact me for more details if you
can help.

Also anyone that would like to send a prize for our raffles will be
greatly appriciated, and we will advertise your business at the event.
Send business cards, etc.

We have some prizes, but the more the merrier.

We are in desperate need of hammys, we have taken in 258 ferrets this
year and we have 118 in shelter at this time.  They go through bedding
like crazy!

I also would like to note that all donations be sent directly to the
shelter at

5737 Baffy Cir.
Las Vegas, Nv. 89142

As I will post at a later date, they are people using the shelter name to
get stuff for their own personal use, I found this out and it really is
upsetting.  No one is authorized to ask for donations, discounts, etc,
for 24 Carat ferret Shelter but myself.  We send letters out or I contact
the company or person directly.  Its sad but true that people don't care
if they hurt a shelter as long as they gain something.  So please let me
know if this has happened, I will let you know if it was an authorized
request or a bogus one.

Remember, if the donation is not sent directly to our shelter, they is no
way of knowing if we really got it or not.

So thats about it for now, wait, ok, well Miss Meadow Soprano, the
princess and recent winner for the FML calander said she needs people to
fan her while she holds court on the day of the open house.  she will be
signing autographs and you are allowed to kiss her paws.  Her bodyguard
Godzilla will be making sure you don't get to frisky and try kissing her
face.

See what I live with, I'm her personal slave, lol.
Take care,
CJ
24 Carat Ferret Rescue And Shelter
"where ferrets are treated like gold"