From:
Meghan Bonikowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Dec 1998 17:58:57 -0800
Hello fellow fuzz-addicts! =)

I hope you and your ferrets are all in good spirits today.

I just got back from a vacation in Los Angeles, CA, and it was sure a lot
sunnier than Washington.  While I was there, I got to play with some
friends' 2 ferrets.  It was on Thanksgiving Day, actually.  They were cool
ferrets (as are all of them), and I thought it was great that not one
person got upset when they were let out at the same time a mother and her
20 week old baby were sitting on the floor.  Thank goodness no one thought
the ferrets would attack or try to eat the little tyke.  They basically
didn't even go anywhere near the baby.  I've met some people in California
who don't even know ferrets are illegal there.  And when they hear it, they
can't understand why, as I'm sure is true with most people.  I guess it's
just the gov't. that's cooky there.

Anyhoo..  All is well with Martin.  My brother is a pretty good
ferret-sitter.  Before I left, I tried to send an email and it wasn't
working because of problems with my own computer.  But I was just wondering
about Martin's face.  Where it is supposed to be white, there was orange
colouring.  Is this okay or something bad?  He eats IAMS kitten and
ferretone, gets Craisins as treats sometimes..  But that's about it.  What
could make his fur orange?  Please let me know if there's anything to worry
about.

Off to homework-ville and preparing for finals.  Thanks for any feedback
you can give.  Take care, all!

--Meghan &
  Martin