Date:
Tue, 19 Jun 2007 23:27:04 EDT
Ok folks. It is two days and counting. I am so jazzed about attending
this years Symposium in Portland I am like a 7 year old kid two days
before Christmas Morning. Anyway I am almost all packed and ready to
get aboard that ol jet plane on Thursday morning. WOW.

I hope to meet alot of fret folks there in Portland and just to meet
folks that are as nuts about these weasels as I am is in itself a big
thing for me. My family all think I am a bit out there cuz hey I love
weasels..My Brother in law in Idaho always makes it a point to tell me
that after all ferrets are just weasels. I tell him, Yes it is true,
they are just weasels, but oh what weasels they are!!! So true.

Well I have to finish packing and then off to bed. I have lots to do
tomorrow before I can think of leaving this burg BUT come Thursday at
11:55AM I will be airborne to Portland come hell or high water!!!
LOL!!! Looking foreward to meeting alot of you there....

Fred Hurd
Reno Ferret Rescue