From:
caylalinus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Apr 2005 14:03:08 -0400
I think asking for donations on here is perfectly fine.  Running a
shelter is EXTREMELY COSTLY which the average person has no clue about.
If you don't want to read or donate, then just skip the listing.  It's
just common sense, people!!

If I don't want to listen to a song on the radio or watch a show on tv
I just change the channel-I don't write complaints to the networks or
radio stations, so just scan past the listings.  I'm sure it isn't going
to kill anyone to using their mouses a few extra clicks to click on by.

Becky