From:
David Pasquino/Georgette Peters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Nov 1995 19:37:44 EST
I recently got a pamphlet in the mail from a place in Texas called Pet
Castles.  They sell a thing called a ferret sphere, in 13" and 16" sizes.
I'm very interested, but the $29.95 & $39.95 US (plus tax, plus shipping &
handling) kinda makes me wince.  It's a heavy duty hollow ball with a hole
in the side - like a big hamster ball for your slinkies!  I think my crew
would love it, but I thought I'd get some input from y'all out there!  Has
anyone dealt with this company before and/or does anyone have one of these
contraptions??  Thanks!

Also, since we're talking Christmas here - I want to get an artificial tree
this year.  I haven't had a tree of any sort in my place for *years*.  I
plan on buying/making all wooden, plastic and cloth ornaments (stuff that
won't go crash if Nik & Buster decide to climb the tree).  My question is, I
have some of that shiny star garland stuff and would love to get more of it
and use it instead of tinsel to shine up the tree.  Is this stuff okay or
have you found that your fuzzies go bonkers over the stuff?  If I have to,
I'll use the garland higher up - as in on the walls or somewhere
inaccessible (or more inaccessible I should say!!).

Thanks for the info! Happy dooking!

George and her tribe!
D. Pasquino/G. Peters
Toronto, Ontario