From:
Melissa Drake <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Aug 2001 12:18:28 -0400
I wonder what you'd have to do to set up your own insurance company.  I
mean, I'm serious.

Most pet insurances don't cover ferrets.  They also don't cover what you'd
think would be good long term bets, like parrots and stuff.  As a Canadian,
I wish I could just go and run my own 'Ferret Insurance'.  Then again, I
used to dream of setting up a fund just to cover adrenal sugeries for all
those elegible ferrets in shelters who just need that sugery before they
can be adopted out :(

Mel Drake