From:
Scott Pearce <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Feb 1996 19:02:58 -0500
Hello to all the FML'ers out there!

First off, to Chere Mcoy:

All of the ferrets here at the Tennessee Division of LOS send there
(Belated) best wishes to you and yours for your trip to the HSUS Expo.  May
The big Raisin overhead guide you safely to your destination!  :)

And now on to the other reason for this post:

I just couldn't help myself earlier today.  I stopped off at the local pet
store on my way home from work.  They had just gotten more fuzzies in.  They
were right beside the three that they still had from the last bunch that
came through.  I looked at those 6 month-olds, sitting there beside the 8
week-olds, and KNEW that I had to rescue at least one of the older guys,
soooooo.............I now have the pleasure to introduce everyone to Pumba!
He is our first sable.  He has some pretty peculiar markings.  His mask
doesn't meet at the top of his head.  He has a "beard" of white.  I call it
a beard and not a bib, because it is not even close to being solid white,
rather it is streaked top-to bottom.  And lastly, he has the white kneepads.
His kneepads are more pronounced than either the blaze or the wanna-be-blaze
that own us.  So, what do I call him, color-wise?  Sable?  Wanna-be?  There
is not even a trace of stripe on his head.  Oh yeah, he is real dark, too,
almost black.

Well, I just thought that I'd introduce the new guy.  Pumba has been reading
over the FML's, and he wants to know: "Tater, is Paw-Paw over the 'Flu' thing
yet?"

Scott and the Weasel Warriors (Nine and counting <sigh>!)
:-)