Date:
Sat, 15 May 2004 22:14:09 -0400
My oldest Nubby , who is going on 3 has a favorite toy which is the puppy
that you put treats in the tummy.  He has had it since day one.  carries
it from room to room.  At first he would put it on the window ledge in
the living.  Then would take it back to the cage in the hammock.  Or
would put it in the dry food bowl.  Now he flips it over a few times lay
it down.  Looks at a picture I have on the table then knocks the picture
over with his nose.  Like he saying.' move over for my baby'.  Then he
will get down & play and in a flash Miss Molly will get up & take the
puppy & run like crazy & puts it in her favorite spot in the bedroom next
to my dresser.like we can't see it.

Then after nub is done playing will come in the bedroom & find it again &
will drag it back to the living.  Only the picture is still on the floor-
(why bother to pick it up until it's bed time.  There is no glass in the
frame anymore.  The poor puppy has seen better days so mom bought Nub a
new one.  No way does he want anything to do with it.  Loves the old one.
I think this is his security blanket.

I have another - Timmy my youngest.  He loves the wood coaster set.  He
will take one by one & hide them under the couch that they own now he
always puts them in a neat pile on the right side.

One day hubby was sitting drinking his coffee & Timmy was doing his
coaster thing.  Came back for one more & there wasn't any left except the
one under dads mug.  He goes over nudges the coffee mug to push it off -
(which dad grabs the mug before it was all over the place ) & Tim takes
off like a jet with the coaster.  Another victory.  mom & dad went to
Wsl-mart & bought timmy his own set to hide but he has claimed both sets.

Aren't they something?  Just love them.  Always brings smiles to our
faces each day.  Even when we are down in the dumps.

Mom Barb & 6 pack