Date:
Mon, 1 Feb 1999 22:33:24 -0500
I just want to say a public Thank You to everyone who wrote with such
kind words and support after our precious little Kizsi went to the Rainbow
Bridge.  My husband Steve and I were both touched by the overwhelming
number of cards and letters we received and that I am still answering.
Kizsi brought us hours of laughter and joy and we are grateful that the
little sprite chose us to care-take her for her short time here on earth.
Memories of her foolish antics, her beautiful little face, her little
weasel war dances and her constant and never ending mischief will live
forever in our hearts.  She was one awesome little fert.

Right now it feels like the hurt will never go away and we miss her so
much.

In Frienship,
Victoria
Got a minute? Take a Peek! Our Critter