From:
Jackie Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Jan 2003 12:43:14 -0000
Sandee please help Tarken to find Rocky who passed away a few years ago -
Rocky was a big albino boy and one of Tarken's friends.  Tarken was a
little peace maker - he used to break up fights among the others if he
thought they were getting too rough when they used to play.  Tarken had
to be helped over the bridge on Monday night and I have been so sad - he
was disabled and then got cancer and the vet said he wasn't fit enough
for surgery.  He was 7 years old, a sable with a little yellow bib, his
favourite toy was an onion which had lost it's squeak years ago and he
took it everywhere, especially to the vets when he had his accupuncture
sessions.  He had it with him when he was put to sleep and now he's
buried with it in the garden - I haven't been able to stop crying and
miss him so much but he was very sick and I know he isn't in any pain
now.  I still have 9 other darlings and have been giving them loads of
love and they help to ease the pain - it just tears your heart out when
you lose them.

Jackie