From:
Sheila Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Aug 2005 19:22:50 -0700
I read the fml daily..  Today I will post a message..  Today is my 41st
b-day, and today is the last day my beloved Zorro took his last breath..
I will miss him very much..  He was loved by all of his cage mates.  He
leave behind 9 others.. joins countless others I've had living with them
over the years..

Zorro was approx 7 yrs old and has had numerous medical issues with
tumors growing in his ear canal..  He came to me by way of a rescue in
Va..  He had been sick now for 4 weeks, becoming paralyzed from the
waist down at first..  then a prolapsed rectum..  was a sight..  Age and
medical issues made him unsuitable for any more kinds of surgeries..  I
know he is no longer in pain and is happily bouncing at the rainbow
bridge..  Meeting up with old friends..

Thanks Zorro, Mommy loves you..