From:
Jenny M Blanchard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Feb 1999 17:39:43 -0600
I know there have been some posts on this already, but I am having some
e-mail problems and couldn't get to them.

Pogo has been having some green pee lately.  I don't know how you folks can
see pee color through the litter, but Pogo used the bathroom floor behind
the throne as a substitute for her litterbox, and it startled me!

Also, I would like to know if anyone knows of a cheaper food that is
high-quality.  I have my furrkid on kitten formula ProPlan, but it just
ain't working out 'cuz she eats a bowl full by herself every day.

Actually more than a bowlful, because she eats out of a dig-proof tall
tupperware thing that is either 3/4 or all the way full in the mornings,
and when I get back between 5-8 PM, it's almost all gone, and then in the
morning it's gone again overnight!  And it makes her crap more, too.

I have like zero dollars anywhere, literally.  I have no job, any source of
income, or anything like that (hey, I'm a teenager!) and my dad just won't
get the stuff that is $15 for about 5 lbs, and Pogo's fur is starting to
grow coarse.  There is nothing I can do.

So any advice on where to get the good stuff at a price that is pleasing
for my (slave-driver) father would be VERY MUCH so appreciated.

Come to think of it, the food and lack of her vitamins from it may be
causing her to piss green nitro glycerin.

Thank you *very*, **very** much!

                    Jen & Pogo, the
toilet-brush-attacking-super-ferret-from-Mars