From:
"Stephen E. M. Nowak" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Aug 1995 07:39:24 -0400
>   From:    Ginger Loggins <[log in to unmask]>

    Max does something similar.  Sometimes he takes food one piece at a
time and runs under the couch to eat it.  Yesterday we found he had emptied
half his food from his dish ( which sits on the floor of the cage) and put
it into his hammock to eat it!  He's four months old, so maybe he's doing
it for the shock value.  If he asks, I definitely will draw the line at
body piercing.  :)