From:
Bruce Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Dec 1995 15:03:11 -0800
Just a quick note to all my friends on the FML:

May all of the best of the holiday season be with your and all of yours
(two-, four-, or less legged, as the case may be....)

I am hoping that this time of year is filled with all of the joy
imaginable - especially for those who have lost a loved on this year.  I
know that there are a lot of you out there and Colleen and I are thinking
of you especially this Christmas.  It's a little quiet for us too, this year.

My Christmas wish is good  health for all of the ferrets of the FML.

Bruce Williams, DVM, DACVP
Dept. of Vet Path, AFIP
[log in to unmask]  OR
Chief Pathologist, AccuPath