Date:
Fri, 16 Jan 1998 21:42:47 -0500
>My ferret has yet to put on his winter coat this year, which in and
>ofitself is unusual in his 3 years.

My ferrets winter coat just came in!  Thats why he looks so fat but he is
soooo soft and it's such a light color!  Maybe all the ferrets weird
shedding habits this year is due to the strange weather from El Nino?  I
thought it was strange that his coat came so late this year too.  Well it's
his first year with me (or on earth) but I mean in all the other ferrets I
have had they would have had their coats long by now.

Kathy and soft, fat fuzzy Sosha