From:
Thea McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Oct 1999 21:35:24 -0800
In issue 2514 Bob C posted a list of 14 questions aimed at getting we the
readers of the FML to give our input and have a chance at saying what we
feel would be some good guidelines for shelters.

Karen Crassi did an excellent job with her volunteer help tackling
Questions 2,4 and 6.

We are going to post a question a week on the remaining 11.

I would appreciate it if you would respond to this email address directly.
Once we have enough responces we will Post them.

this Weeks question/comment.

"A lack of club with clear affiliation with shelters"
 Is it just action or just a name?

thanks and Lets do this for the ferrets...

Thea