Date:
Sat, 15 Jan 2000 02:44:35 -0800
Hey everybody!  I apologize if someone has already posted this and I didn't
see it.  But I thought you'd all like to know that Pets.com has a 1/3 off
petfood sale right now and that includes Totally Ferret.  The retail price
($77.95 for the 30lb. regular stuff) is on sale at $46.68!  And I just
bought a 30lb. bag at $69.98 from them about 2 weeks ago!  Arrgghh!  I
could have really used the savings!  But I figure y'all can take advantage
of this.  It says it's for a limited time only, but I didn't see anything
specifically saying when the sale is over.  This week's specials are good
only until January 24th though, so just in case this is part of this week's
special, you might want to hurry!

P.S. I am NOT affiliated with Pets.com.  I just want to help save folks
some much needed money!

go to www.pets.com or
http://www.pets.com/cgi-bin/puppy/products/detail.jsp (will take you
straight to the Totally Ferret food).

_____
It is better to remain silent and to be thought a fool, than to open one's
mouth and remove all doubt!