From:
Chere McCoy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Dec 2001 16:23:09 EST
I want to thank everyone for the hugh response to the Shelter needs help
message.  I received well over 150 request for the ferret Christmas
Angels.  By Saturday at 1:00PM all the Angels were winging their way to
their new homes.  In order to be absolutely fair, I took each request as
it came and the first 26 got angels.  To those who didn't I thank you for
caring enough to request an Angel and I am sorry but there were only 26.

Inside the box's with the Angels is a self-address Stamped envelope to
Westside Animal Hospital with a note to put the donation toward the Ferret
Friends of Indian River County Ferret Shelter Bill.  I hope that each
recipient will put a little something in the envelope to help our shelter
Ferret.

So with that out of the way, and I hope in Alphabetical Order (with City
and state included) here are the first 26 people who responded to our
plea's and ask for an angel (your angel should arrive no later than this
coming Wednesday, will in time for Christmas).

Heather Batykefer, Mars, PA., Kathy Cetron, Atlantic Highlands, NJ.,
Maggie Ciarcia, Peekskilly, NY., Julie Coddington, Westerville, Ohio.,
Linda Decelles, Lawrence, Kandas., Ronnie Dicomo, Farmingham, MA., Paula
Federici, Santa Fe, NM., Kathy Fritz, Cambridge, WI., Kelly Green,
Cleveland, TX., Ada Gibbs, Livonia, MI., April Gallaty, Zephyrillis, FL.,
Sonya Grable, Albuquerque, NM., Faith Hood, Falls Church, VA., Jennifer
Hudson, Willow Grove, PA., Linda Iroff, Oberlin, OH., Linda Lake, Winter
Haven, FL., Corinn Lesperance, Stoneham, MA., Barbara Ludt, Green Cove
springs, FL., April Martin, Denver, Co., Kate McKinley, Canada., Rosie
Richardson, Jacksonville, FL., Spice & Pepper Ruffner, Huachuca City, AZ.,
Anne Ryne, North Brunswick, NJ., Lorie Sies, Lynx, Ohio., Linda Stuart,
Delmar, DE., Ferret Wise Shelter, Marlborough, NH., & Finally Carin Tiley,
Parklan, FL.,

Congratulations and thank you.

All monies are going to:

Westside Animal Hospital
1795 10th Avenue
Vero Beach, FL   32960

From all the Ferrets at our shelter I thank you.  My Shelter partner Larry
and I hope you enjoy your Ferret Christmas Angel and Wish you a Happy,
Healthy, Loving and PEACE filled Christmas.  May all your wish's come true
in the new year and may you be safe.

Chere McCoy & Larry Huston (Shelter Mom & Dad)
Ferret Friends of Indian River County Ferret Shelter