From:
TAYLOR DIANE M <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Sep 2002 18:27:26 -0500
First and foremost anyone out there that has not received their
pennies(s) they ordered from me PLEASE e-mail me privately and it will be
taken care of.  So far everyone has been getting them to my great delight
and relief so the post office is at their best.  Also let it be known
that I have many of these little treasures left and it is NEVER too late
to order from me.  Christmas is soon to be here and these will make
terrific gifts.  There are two different types of these coins.  The one
minted in 1986 which was the first year Malta put the Ballottra on its
coin, instead of putting the Maltese Crest on the backside there is a
wonderful sunset type of scene with a Maltese merchants boat and a little
guy standing on the dock.  Perhaps some of you have noticed your coins
you got with this particular scene.  All proceeds go to not only my Rusty
who is doing great but also for Tigger who has adrenal and I just ordered
the Lupron shots to be overnighted to me by the vet Troy Lynn Eckart
uses.  Dr. Snyder is phenomenal.  They wanted $160.00 for ONE Lupron
injection at the hospital Rusty was at in Little Rock.  I couldn't
believe this!  Dr. Larry Snyder charges less then half of this for two
Lupron injections and an overnight delivery.  Astounding!!!!  I also got
my little Amy-Girl on Baytril for an infection she has developed due to
her swollen vulva she has from the adrenal.  When it hits, it hits hard.
So if you are wanting more of these coins or do not have any yet please
consider purchasing them from me.  I get them directly from the island of
Malta.  E-mail me and I will send you pics of both the 1986 coin and the
later 'models' along with a quote on costs.  To all of you who have
purchased them from me I thank you.  Without your support Rusty and now
Tigger and Amy-Girl would not be able to get the medication they need.
You all have been a Godsend.

Diane