From:
Jill Perry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 May 2005 12:18:01 -0700
Hey there guys....

I haven't been reading the posts that often lately.  I just happened to
read a post about the ferret store selling 8 in 1.  What caught my eye
is that it causes problems.  My fuzzbuts eat the 8 in 1 plus advanced
nutrition diet for ferrets(chicken and rice formula) its the utlimate
ultra blend.  I was hoping someone could fill me on on what is going on
with 8 in 1 products, my fuzzies love this stuff and so far i don't see
anything wrong with them... They are also picky eaters.

Also I had heard that there was a June show in New Hampshire and I was
wondering if anyone knew anything about it... if so please contact me...

any new on the 8 in 1 would be much appreciated!!!!!!!!!

dooks to all
Jill and the Bandits of escape