From:
"Dawn Smith, LOS National" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Jun 2004 12:12:12 EDT
Hi everyone,

Our July 17th All Specialty Show (Silver Lake Nature Center, 1306 Bath
Road, Bristol, PA 19007) is coming up very soon.  Our rings are filling
up fast.  We have a limit of no more than 15 ferrets per ring.  So you
can register today by going to our website.  Also register today and
receive $1 off each ferret's total entry fee (type in coupon code:
FMLJF - in the coupon code part of the registration form).
http://pages.ivillage.com/losbabyregistration/

There will be vendors, fun games and much, much more.  All proceeds will
go to fund testing on the vaccines.  So if anyone would like to place
advertisement for this show, the following are the prices:
$20 full page ad
$15 half page ad
$10 1/4 page ad
$7 for business card ad

**** If anyone would like to advertise for both our July and September
Show The costs for both shows are as follows:
$55 Full Page Ad
$42 1/2 Page Ad
$30 1/4 Page Ad
$20 for business card Ad

Also we do have vendor space for September but there is not much space
left.  Our September show is over 3,500 sq ft.  If you only go to one
show a year, consider our September Show, we are advertising Nationwide
and not only are we having the ferret show, the other side of the hall
there will be a rat and mouse show (held by one of the largest rat and
mouse rescues in NJ) and also tons of games for the whole family and lots
of vendors to find all kinds of unique items.  All of the ferret items
you ever wanted to find are all in one location!  Also those of you who
also own rats, we have some vendors that will be selling items for rats
as well!  (It's great to be able to tell the public when they call
ferrets rats, that they aren't rats and show them what a rat looks
like)******

We also will accept any donations for our raffle table (anyone who
donates items will automatically receive a business card ad).  Also our
vendors will receive a business card ad as well.  Unfortunately we no
longer have vendor space available.

Also we will have ferret bingo and the ferret popularity contest as well.
The cost to enter is $5 per card.  We will also be doing this on line as
well.  When you purchase a card, once a week, a number will be posted and
whoever gets bingo, wins half of the money raised.  The popularity
contest will be held at our upcoming shows as well.

The cost to enter is $10 for one entry and $8 for multiple entries.
The rings are: Petstore/Shelter, About Perfect/Handicap, Albino, Sable,
Siamese, Fine Point, Chocolate, Cinnamon, Silver, Mitt, Mutt,
Blaze/Panda, Black Sable and WWDE.  We are accepting entries at the door,
but the cost is $11 for 1 entry and $9 for multiple entries.

The fun games are $1 per entry which include the following rings:
Heaviest Female     Longest Whisker Paper Bag Escape    Lightest Male
Heaviest Male       Lightest Female Costume Contest     Kissing Contest

Also for those of you who wish to come and watch the show or browse our
vendors, the cost is $2 for adults and $1 for kids 5 -12 years of age and
seniors (over 55).  Free to kids under 5 years of age.

We will also have baked goods available for a donation.  All proceeds
will be disbursed to our LOS Supported and Endorsed Shelters - some are
listed on our website, others are not online.  If you would like to sign
up for this list, please register on our website.

For hotel information and directions to the show, please email
[log in to unmask]  Please remember that we will need proof of distemper
shots and rabies and adv is highly recommended.  If you are not familiar
with adv and how to go about testing for it you can contact your local
vet or go to this wonderful site on adv at : www.pooflinger.com.  Also
the check in time is between 9 am - 10am and the show starts at 1030 am -
4pm.  Please remember that we will need to check poop boxes as part of
our check in.  I hope to see you all there.

Sincerely,
Dawn Smith, Vice President
Legion of Superferrets