From:
Deb Yeingst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Sep 1999 08:10:32 -0400
this is from a person who has been going to shows for the past 10 years...
this show had alot of things go wrong, but things happen..humans are not
always perfect...usually shows will end at around 7 to 8 pm..this one went
till 10pm..please do come to more shows..I have meet the best people in
the world just from going to ferret shows...the mix up with the ferrets, I
talked to the one lady whos ferret was one of the ones who got mixed up,
she said she was upset at first, but she got her ferret back, that was all
that mattered...the computer tickets, well that needs to get worked out..we
should have just added them ourself..when it came time for me to judge, my
biggest problem was, people hearing there number called..I went into the
people to get the ferrets that I needed..I had a lady ask what her score
was, and I told her..thats all anyone would of had to do..after we went
and total them all up...for my first Ohio show i thought things went pretty
well..for as crouded as it was...please go to more shows....there is a show
coming up in Phila,Pa on Oct 2nd-email-lospa@aol.com.....Nov 13 in York,Pa
email-svfcferret@aol.com.....I garantee you if you give ferret shows a
chance, you will not miss any...by the way...I have won 2 trophys in those
10 years, so it is the thrill of just maybe I will win another one day,
you never know...and again, the people are the BEST!!!!!!!

love to all fuzzies,
Deb