From:
daniel pelletier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 May 2000 03:50:28 -0400
hi all, dooks to all and my sympathies to those who have lost fuzzies to
the bridge.

this will be a quick post (i hope).  i have 2 ferrets in different cages
(and who dont get along) and soon, i plan on getting another ferret in the
near futur, preferably a baby.  i am looking for options cage-wise...i dont
want to buy another cage, because i would plan on getting her in with the
younger one (6 months old) but till my young one gets used to the idea of
having a fuzzy friend iwth her, where do i place the young kit?  i am not
going to buy a cage ($150 cdn new) to give it away maybe 3-4 weeks
later...any options?

thanks in advance, you can write back at [log in to unmask]

dan