Date:
Sat, 20 Feb 2010 07:59:40 EST
Just a quickie...I am late for getting ready for work and it is
snowing....

1.The person who may spear head a discussion with Petco to stop selling
ferrets really cannot be selling ferrets him or herself. It is a
conflict of interests in the first place, In my opinion. Secondly, if
Petco found out they would quickly point out that conflict of interest.
It would paint the entire situation in a bad light for all of us and
belittle our concerns....in my opinion.

Not a shelter, just a thought.
Please feel free to disagree.

Lisette