From:
M S Hastie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Oct 1997 20:01:28 -0400
Second Notice for Ferret's Needing New Home in S Georgia

The fuzzbeans still need a new home, and my time frame has been moved up.  I
have to have them a home by Wednesday if not sooner, and all the numbers of
the nice people who answered my last post have disappeared.  So will the
lady from Hinesville and the young lady from Jacksonville please contact me
again?

For info again, the fuzzbeans are both silvers, one is a dark silvermitt and
the other is a sterling silver.  they are around 2-4 years of age and in
good health, though they are coming up on time for their yearly physicals
and shots.  (Due in November)

ANYONE near Savannah Georgia who might be interested in giving the fuzzbeans
a home, contact me at [log in to unmask]

I'm asking $150 adoption fee, because the kids come with a 4-story ferret
condo, about 4 months worth of food, 2 water bottles and three litterboxes,
provided I can find the third!  This can be negotiated if necessary, but I
can't afford to just give away the cage and food.