From:
"Tikki Mite (Terry)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Sep 1996 12:14:56 -0400
I've noticed several asking about how to get a hold of Totally Ferret food.
It is what I feed and love it.  However, I order direct as it is much
cheaper that way.  The address and phone # are:

Performance Foods, Inc.
38251 Industiral Park Road
Lisbon, Ohio  44432

1-800-843-1738

the shop where I was buying it charged $19.99 + tax for a 5lb bag and $69.98
plus tax for a 20 lb.  I order it direct for $79.  plus shipping for 2 - 20
lb bags.  I believe that is what my hubby said (I haven't recieved the
shipping and price list yet).  I'm waiting delivery on my first 20 lb bag.
we had it sent C.O.D.

My husband is in Arkansas for 2 weeks and he placed the order for me as I
couldn't call from work and by the time I got home they were closed.  that
is why I am not 100% sure of the price to the penny.
Anyhow. I hope this helps.

Terry & the Fab 14