From:
Joe bear <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Dec 2005 21:10:18 -0800
I bet you can think of a lot of earth bound angels.  Why not do something
special for them and help shelter ferrets at the same time?

Support Our Shelters will send out on December 15th an angel pin along
with a card to that special angel on your list.  After the 15th a
special web page will be up with all those angel names listed.

There is only time for Paypal orders now so please use Paypal.  Just
go to the SOS Angel page for all the order information.  We will do
the work for you.
http://www.supportourshelters.org/angel.html

Thank you for helping SOS help shelter ferrets.

Sharon :)

http://www.supportourshelters.org