Date:
Mon, 18 Apr 2005 22:04:13 -0700
My husband and I will be travelling up to Washington for a month in
August with our three well-behaved ferrets.  My husband will be attending
a conference at U.W. for the first two weeks of August, so we decided to
spend a full month there, take some road trips, and spend time with my
family (brother in Seattle and parents in Snoqualmie Ridge).

We're looking for a place to stay while we're there.  It would be
wonderful if we could live somewhere that is already all set up for
fuzzies, with a nice ferret-proofed living space and possibly some toys.

We're open to any solutions, such as house-sitting for a ferret owner or
subletting for the summer from a student who owns ferrets.  If necessary,
we can sublet for the entire summer and my parents will use it the rest
of the time as a "pied a ter".  We'd be willing to help sit for somebody
else's ferrets while we're there.  Cost isn't a huge issue as long as we
can find a nice setup for the little ones.

Please let me know if you have any ideas and we'll see if we can work
something out.

Hugs to the fuzzy ones!
  Julie (and Ginger, Sned, and Chester)