From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Sep 1995 23:53:33 -0600
DON'T DO IT!

    I am not a vet, but common sense says that mice have disease if they
are wild.

    With that said, I want to share an experience.  I had two ferrets
before I moved, and I also had an albino python.  I feed the SNAKE mice.

    One day, I thought it would be fun to let one of my ferrets play with
the mouse before feeding it to the snake...  Little did I know what would
happen.  I really thought it would be a funny site.

    My roommate and I took the mouse, and put it in the shower (we didn't
want the mouse going to the bathroom on the floor..).  Next, we took one of
my ferrets, and I put her about 2 feet from the mouse.

    No sooner than I let go, the mouse was dangling by the neck from my
ferrets mouth!!!  It was actually a really funny site, but not at the time.
I had to PRY the mouth open to take the mouse out.  The ferret looked like
it had a baby in its mouth...  She wouldn't let go.

     The mouse died instantly...  Never seen a snake do it as fast.

[JS]