Date:
Sun, 15 Jul 2001 18:36:55 -0700
Hi all

Sorry this is late but my hooman waz out of touch yesterday.

A little gal named Sweet Miracle came in.  I gave her da tour of da place
and showed her all da sights and attractions.  After her tour she waz off
to get a bite to eat.  She started with da Fruit Bar and after she had
enough of dat she moved on to da Gravy Gourmet and really got down to
eating.  She said she wanted to try out her new wings so I set her up with
an instructor and she waz soon soaring away with da best of them.  Her
flying waz good and her landings were not to bad.  She must have had a
lot of practice someplace or she is a natural.  She said she is sorry she
couldn't stay and she will be looking forward to her new mommies when they
get here.

A litle guy came in later.  He waz met by Dancer and Eve.  They were happy
to see him and greeted him warmly.  They were also interested in da gossip
at home and how everything waz going.  They sat and talked for some time.
Then it waz off to explore and to see all da sights and attractions.
They later ended up over at da Otter Slide where they were doing a lot of
sliding and not to much splashing.  They said da water waz there at da end
of their slide and they tolerated it but were not fond of it.  But they
sure did like dat slide though.  They were sliding and sliding.  She said
to tell her mommy not to worry about it as things happen.  She also said
to send her luv and lots of kisses and hugs.

I am off to chew up my cheweasel.  Gotto go.

Bye BYe
Sandee