From:
Marla Wadsworth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Apr 2003 18:06:31 -0400
I had only had my newest fuzzy Scamper for three weeks and I took her in
knowing she was facing adrenal surgery.  She was to have surgery soon but
today I came home and found her peacefully curled up in a ball dead.  I
had noticed runny poops and some lethargy but didnt get her to the vet
fast enough and it is all my fault she is dead now.She gave kisses by the
tons and for the three short weeks she was with me she touched every part
of my heart and being...

Good bye my sweet baby girl and Sandee please, please let her find
Natalie, Bandit, Millies Snow and Kizzy and Pania too.  There are too
many new stars in the sky tonight...

Love and Dooks...Marla