From:
Shawn Richardson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Nov 2002 12:35:12 -0800
I looked at every cage I could find when I was choosing the two my
furries have.  My final choice was two Super Pet Multi-Floor Ferret
cages.  I chose them because:

1. Large enough to hold 34 to 5 ferrets, or provide a penthouse for a
   lesser number
2. Doors that are easy for humans to open, but impossible for ferrets to
   open
3. Have two doors on the front and two on each side
4. The side doors can be transformed into places to put Bubble Wave
   tubes!!!  (I've got both cages connected over the top and in the
   middle = with said tubes.)
5. Plastic shelves and plastic ramps are easy on paws and easy to clean
6. The cages can break down for travel or storage. (I've got a smaller
   one broken down in the closet for an isolation cage.)
7. By the way, it's dimensions are 56x32x20 inches!
8. Petsmart (www.petsmart.com) usually has a sale that beats Ferret
   Store pricing by $20 or $30!

Dear Petey,

When my boys were kits, they pooped on each other when they were angry.
They both understand the situation you were in.  They would mope around
and whine to tell me what had happened so I would clean them.

Lori