Date:
Wed, 24 Jul 2002 14:52:35 -0400
Hi Ya'll!  I hope all is well with everyone and their fuzzbuts.  I just
have a couple of quick questions.  First, I have large sized silver
altered boy named Ihop (it's a long story).  I don't know his age as he
was a rescue from a nearby shelter.  He has recently (within the last
month) taken to bitng the top of my feet between my ankle and foot(you
know the REALLY tender part).  He starts licking and then hangs on for
dear life.  I don't think that he's trying to get my attention because
whenever I see him I pick him up and love on him.  I haven't tried bitter
apple yet, but I did try reverse psychology and put vaseline on my foot,
but that didn't help.  I have tried scruffing him and putting him in time
out and/or ignoring him for a few minutes, but none of this has worked.
I was just wondering if anyone had any ideas about why he would be doing
this.  Once again, he just started this last month and I have had him
since March.  Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Also, I have noticed this topic on the FML before.  I was wondering if
whoever it is that has been looking up animals in the scriptures and why
they think animals are going to heaven too would email me privately and
give me some verses to use as backup.  My step dad and I are in a debate
and he and my mother both think that when animals are dead they stay
buried in the ground, which I don't believe.  Some back up information
for my argument would be great!

Thanks again.

Kayla, Ihop, and Harley