From:
THH Admin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Apr 2010 12:21:19 -0500
Spring is here. Our spring break is over and time to get back into the
swing of things. It's also time to refresh and update those cages. As
always, custom made requests are welcome. Just send me an email at

Profits for March went to Greater Chicago Ferret Association (GCFA).
They do a wonderful job with the ferrets that come through their doors.
April's shelter will be Rocky's Ferret Rescue in Parkton, MD. Remember,
adoption is the way to go! If you can't adopt, volunteer and spend a
day with a shelter. The ferrets and shelter moms and dads appreciate
the help.

Some important events coming up this year:

April 10, 2010 - Oxford Ferret Rescue Fundraiser - 12 (noon) - 5PM
Ed Walls Building, Cecil County Fairgrounds, Fair Hill, MD

May 8, 2010 - Spring Ferret Fandango - Gilbertsville, PA

May 22, 2010 - FerretStock at Rocky's Ferret Rescue, Parkton Md

July 10, 2010 - Boise Ferret Show brought to you by Emmett Ferret
Rescue, Garden City, Idaho

August 28, 2010 - Buckeye Bash brought to you by HOFA - Columbus, OH

(Please, Please, Please - send information about your upcoming events
and shows.)

Thank you, again, for making TheHideyHole.Com a success!

--
Lynn Toole
TheHideyHole.Com