Date:
Fri, 5 Feb 1999 13:39:46 +0100
Hello all,

This is my first piece for the FML and so I wanted to introduce my ferret
and myself.  He (male albino) is called Kermit and was just trying to dig a
way into the cupboard in the kitchen.

We live together with my girlfriend in the centrum of Brussels Belgium.
In a place that is way to small for the three of us, but we're surviving.
I don't know how old Kermit is but I gess he's an adult fuzzbutt (Is there
any way to check how old they are?  I guess this is a stupid question,
but...) I have another question to ask.  I wonder whether it's normal that
Kermit never makes any noice.  Not even when he's wardancing.  He seems
enjoying himself almost all the time and he's probably the best dancer in
Europe but het never sings when dancing.

Hugs and kisses to all fuzzies all over the world and never forget the
ones on the rainbow bridge.

Arne and Kermit "The rocket".