From:
Sharon Allen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Feb 2004 13:45:25 +0000
Lucy and Toby came as a set, and when Toby passed last October, she
looked for him everywhere.  Max came in November, and Lucy was happy,
but I know in her little heart she still looked for Toby.  This morning,
after having complications from her adrenal surgery yesterday, she went
to be with him.  The vet took her home last night because she worried
him; and this morning she either had a cardiac arrest or a blood clot;
there was nothing that could be done.  I like to think of Toby and Lucy
now at the Rainbow bridge, playing and so very happy.  Sandee, please
look for my little 1 1/2 pound of energized fur, and make sure she is
okay.  I know that she will be alot to handle there, cause she is so
active and loves to cause trouble.  But I also know that she and Toby
and having a glorious reunion; wish I was there to see it.

Sharon Allen

Echo, Tally, Max and Peter Carlos
missing Toby and Lucy