From:
Maggie Mae Merchant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Apr 1997 03:24:41 +0000
Hi All,

I need some big time help here.  Apparently someone is
sending/forwarding/cut&pasting mail that is supposedly from me.  It is
nasty, slanderous and it DOES NOT come from me.  It may look like I sent it,
like someone else forwarded my mail, or it may just quote me, I don't know.

If you have gotten any e-mail like this, could you please send it on to me?
I must figure out what is going on and put a stop to it.

I know some of you have gotten real mail from me.  But you would know that,
duck soup recipes and the like.  If it is nasty, talks about anyone else
please send it to me.

I appreciate anyone's help with this.  It is hurting me a great deal and I
have no idea why anyone would want to do this.  Please help me figure out
what is going on.

Maggie Mae