From:
Ela Heyn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Oct 1996 10:28:05 -0400
Hi, Eley!  Thanks for your post in the FML about the coupon books.
Actually, they aren't for restaurants at all; they are for groceries.  Most
major brands a represented, and usually a variety of major brands are
available for each type of item.  For instance, in the area of cat litter,
the brands represented are: Arm & Hammer Litter Deodorizer, Cedar Fresh,
Fresh Step, Glamour Kitty, Johnny Cat, Kitty Litter, Kitty Litter Maxx,
Kleen Kitty, Scoop Away, Tidy Cat, and Tidy Scoop.  In the area of cereals,
there are a massive 76 different cereals for which coupons are available!

When you buy the coupon book (for $25), you get a book in return which
contains a coupon selection list and certificates redeemable for grocery
coupons.  You fill out a certificate with the names of the coupons you
want, and they are returned to you in the mail, already cut out and ready
to be taken to the market!  I hope this helps; if you have any further
questions, please feel free to ask either me or Judith White.

cc: FML

    (000)___(000)                                         |